Daily Golf Tours for
– – –
MOUNT KINABALU GOLF CLUB (CODE SGG 005)
Highest altitude golf course in South East Asia Perched 5,000ft above sea level, at the foothill of the majestic Mount Kinabalu, in Peninsuluk Plateau, about two hours drive from Kota Kinabalu, is Robert Muir Graves designed Mount Kinabalu Golf Club. This 18 holes layout with spectacular view of Mount Kinabalu, surrounding farmlands of Kundasang & Kota Kinabalu, on the clear day, promises the experience of cool highlands golfing with its unpredictable weather.
Playing 6,319 metres from the back tees, this course must be rated as a course to test your physical & mental fitness & of course your golfing skill. From the 1st hole with Par 5 of 485 metres, one is immediately faced with difficulty, as the tee shot is a blind shot. However with a good tee shot, one can attempt to go for the green although a stream protects the approach to the green.
Starting from the 1st nine, the 10th with Par 4 of 370 metres, you will find a hugeboulder in the middle of the fairway. Either you can attempt to carry over the boulder or you can bail out to aslope on the right as wasteland with natural vegetation classified as hazards awaits shorts that veered to the left. Such natural vegetation hazards can be found throughout the course & to find your ball in such a hazard is a near impossibility. Less accomplished golfers are advised to carry more golf balls in their bags.
The 14th hole with Par 3 of 142 metres must surely be the signature hole of Mount Kinabalu Golf Club, one of the most spectacular Par 3 of golf. Playing across the deepest hazard golfers will come across a ravine with gushing river at the bottom & from an elevated tee – the target – a miniscule green perched on the edge of a cliff. Putting from the top of the green will require precise reading of speed & lines as you will find your ball in the bunkers guarding the green if anything less.
Course Details :
~ Par : 72
~ Metres : 6,319
~ Holes : 18
~ Designer : Robert Muir Graves
~ Locker Rooms
~ Golfers Terrace & Golf Cart Rental.
Recommended Tee Off Time :
0700hrs – 1600hrs
Compulsory Insurance :
Price inclusive of :
Buggy on sharing, 18 holes Green fees for Weekdays only with round trip land transfers (SIC basis)
Terms & Conditions:
- The above rates excludes Tour Guide, Insurance, Caddie Fees, Golf set and golf shoes. Rental of GOLF set and shoes are available at each Golf Club on pax account.
- All rates are Ex-City area hotel/Outskirts hotels pick-up for golfing require additional surcharge.
- All rates quoted in MYR (Ringgit).
- Non refundable for unused services, game or cancellation after confirmation.
- Rain check policy is available for each golf course.
- All golfers are required to have proper attire & golf shoes.
- Tipping for tour guide & driver is not included.
- SUREGO GOLF reserves the rights to CHANGE / ALTER the program if necessary for the safety/comfort of our guests.
- Advance booking & Full payment is required prior 3 days before the actual tee off date.
- Weekdays are define as Mon to Friday and Weekends define as Public Holiday, Saturday & Sunday.
- Validity 1 Jan 2020 until 31 December 2020.
- Rates subject to be changed without prior notice or FUEL HIKE.
NOTE : Kindly request the rates from us by email, [email protected] or [email protected]