Daily Golf Tours for
– – –
KARAMBUNAI GOLF COUNTRY CLUB (CODE SGG 002)
With an extraordinary natural setting, this 18 holes course provides the ground for a round of challenging yet pleasant & relaxing golf. Located 35km from Kota Kinabalu, Karambunai Resorts Golf Club is part of a resort development spread over a massive site of 1,500 acres with a 5km private beach. Opened for play in September 1996, this Ronald Fream designed 18 holes course with Bermuda turfing throughout, make lies easy with generally wide fairways.
However, this 5,997 metres with Par-72 layout is certainly no pushover where mounds & undulations coupled with numerous strategically placed fairway bunkers & lakes require golfers to be on thier toes from tee or green. With the backdrop of a natural rainforest & the majestic Mount Kinabalu & 3 holes fronting the South China Sea, the well-landscaped layout provides a pleasant & relaxing atmosphere for both the single-handicappers who demand a challenging round of golf as well as a social game for the less serious players. the signature hole has to be the 3rd hole, 194metre with Par-3, where the sight of the large lake is enough to petrify even the sturdiest of golfers. The putting surface offers little comfort with its tricky undulations.
A moderately sized clubhouse offers various facilities like a golfer’s Lounge overlooking the front nine with the luscious rainforest in sight, the Cocktail lounge to relax in after a round of golf, the Pro Shop & well equipped locker rooms. Completing the golf course is a newly-opened Nexus Golf Resort Karambunai with 500 luxurious rooms & several dining outlets, which offer the kind of indulgence & relaxation that everyone quests for.
Course Details :
~ Par : 72
~ Metres : 5,997
~ Holes : 18
~ Designer : Ronald Fream
After a challenging of golf, members and guests can savor delicious meals at the Golfers’ Lounge. Members and guests can enjoy the convenience of an established pro-shop equipped with golf accessories and clubs. Golf buggies and clubs rental are also available in the vicinity.
Recommended Tee Off Time :
0600hrs – 1200hrs
Compulsory Insurance :
Price inclusive of :
Buggy on sharing, 18 holes Green fees for Weekdays only with round trip land transfers (SIC basis)
Terms & Conditions:
- The above rates excludes Tour Guide, Insurance, Caddie Fees, Golf set and golf shoes. Rental of GOLF set and shoes are available at each Golf Club on pax account.
- All rates are Ex-City area hotel/Outskirts hotels pick-up for golfing require additional surcharge.
- All rates quoted in MYR (Ringgit).
- Non refundable for unused services, game or cancellation after confirmation.
- Rain check policy is available for each golf course.
- All golfers are required to have proper attire & golf shoes.
- Tipping for tour guide & driver is not included.
- SUREGO GOLF reserves the rights to CHANGE / ALTER the program if necessary for the safety/comfort of our guests.
- Advance booking & Full payment is required prior 3 days before the actual tee off date.
- Weekdays are define as Mon to Friday and Weekends define as Public Holiday, Saturday & Sunday.
- Validity 1 Jan 2020 until 31 December 2020.
- Rates subject to be changed without prior notice or FUEL HIKE.
NOTE : Kindly request the rates from us by email, [email protected] or [email protected]