DAY TOUR GOMANTONG CAVE & KINABATANGAN RIVER (CODE SGESDK 014)
0830 hrs (City Hotels, Sandakan Hotel)
0845 hrs (Sabah Hotel)
SGESDK 014 : Day Tour Gomatong Cave & Kinabatangan River (Lunch)
Pick up from hotel in Sandakan, drive overland (2 and a half hours) to reach Gomantong Cave to explore the largest limestone and bird nests cave in Sabah where millions of swiftlets make the cave their home. After cave, drive onwards to Bilit, by the Kinabatangan River. Lunch included at Bilit. 1530 hrs, have an afternoon tea with some local bites. After a short briefing by the nature guide, tea an afternoon cruise (4.00pm) along the Kinabatangan River (Sabah’s longest rover at 560km) where you can observe wildlife on the boat itself. After the boat cruise, return to Sandakan an transfer back to respective hotels (arrival time at about 8.30+pm).
What to bring (recommendations):
Raincoat (wet season Nov-Feb), cap/hat, insect repellent, sun cream, good walking shoes, socks, comfortable cotton T-shirt with long or short pant, binocular, camera and personal medications.
Terms & Conditions :
- All the above are all EX – SDK city hotels only based on minimum 2 pax & above with SIC (Seat in Coach)
- Outskirts surcharge applies for outskirts hotel.
- Tours based on first come first serve basis on SIC (Seat in Coach) guided with English Speaking Guide.
- We reserve the rights to CANCEL/ALTER the tours of the programmed if it is necessary due to unforeseen circumstances for the guest’s safety.
- Child age 2~11 years : 20% discount from adult’s rate.
- No REFUNDABLE for unused tour and 100% cancellation will be charged for tours cancel within 24 hrs.
- Tipping for Tour Guide & Driver is not included.
- Validity 01 April 2020 – 31 March 2021.
- All prices are quoted in MYR (Ringgit Malaysia).
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice or FUEL HIKE.