DAY TOUR KINABATANGAN RIVER (CODE SGESDK 013)
1030 hrs (City Hotels, Sandakan Hotel)
1045 hrs (Sabah Hotel)
SGESDK 013 : Day Tour Kinabatangan River (Lunch)
Pick up from hotel in Sandakan, transfer to SJR for lunch. After lunch, drive overland to Bilit, Kinabatangan River, home to the 10 species of primates namely Proboscis monkeys, langurs, macaques, Orang Utan, slow loris, western tarsier, 8 species of hornbills such as Rhinoceros Hornbill, Pied Hornbill, Black Hornbill, Helmeted Hornbill (50kg, 120 cm), kingfishers, bubuls, trogons, flycatchers, sunbirds, broadbills, herons, mangrove snakes, vipers, estuarine crocodile, asian elephants and many many more wildlife. Upon arrival, a warm welcome by the staff followed by an afternoon tea with some local bites. After a short briefing by the nature guide, take an afternoon cruise (4.00pm) along the Kinabatangan River (Sabah’s longest river at 560km) where you can observe wildlife on the boat itself. After the boat cruise, return to Sandakan and transfer back to respective hotels (arrival time at about 8.30+pm).
What to bring (recommendations):
Raincoat (wet season Nov-Feb), cap/hat, insect repellent, sun cream, good walking shoes, socks, comfortable cotton T-shirt with long or short pant, binocular, camera and personal medications.
Terms & Conditions :
- All the above are all EX – SDK city hotels only based on minimum 2 pax & above with SIC (Seat in Coach)
- Outskirts surcharge applies for outskirts hotel.
- Tours based on first come first serve basis on SIC (Seat in Coach) guided with English Speaking Guide.
- We reserve the rights to CANCEL/ALTER the tours of the programmed if it is necessary due to unforeseen circumstances for the guest’s safety.
- Child age 2~11 years : 20% discount from adult’s rate.
- No REFUNDABLE for unused tour and 100% cancellation will be charged for tours cancel within 24 hrs.
- Tipping for Tour Guide & Driver is not included.
- Validity 01 April 2020 – 31 March 2021.
- All prices are quoted in MYR (Ringgit Malaysia).
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice or FUEL HIKE.