FIRE FLIES / MANGROVE CRUISE / FISHING VILLAGE TOUR (CODE SGESDK 005)
Departures: Afternoon session only
1600 hrs (City Hotels, Sandakan Hotel, Sabah Hotel)
SGESDK 005 : Fire Flies/Mangrove Cruise/Fishing Village Tour (Dinner)
Take a speedboat from Sandakan for about 15 minutes and reach Tanjung Aru Island. There, we are able to see stilt houses while we cruise along river. We will have a chance to walk around the village and have a simple tea break in one of the villagers’ house as part of a eco-tourism plan for the area. During the cruise, a chance to spot wild animals like Proboscis Monkeys, Otters and Kingfishers. Wait for the sunset while enjoying the peaceful surroundings during the cruise. When it starts to get dark at around 7.00pm, we will take a slow cruise and witness the fireflies lighting up the trees around us. After that, transfer for a local seafood restaurant to enjoy a seafood dinner which Sandakan is famous for. After dinner, transfer back to respective hotels.
What to bring (recommendations):
Raincoat (wet season Nov-Feb), cap/hat, insect repellent, sun cream, good walking shoes, socks, comfortable cotton T-shirt with long or short pant, binocular, camera and personal medications.
Terms & Conditions :
- All the above are all EX – SDK city hotels only based on minimum 2 pax & above with SIC (Seat in Coach)
- Outskirts surcharge applies for outskirts hotel.
- Tours based on first come first serve basis on SIC (Seat in Coach) guided with English Speaking Guide.
- We reserve the rights to CANCEL/ALTER the tours of the programmed if it is necessary due to unforeseen circumstances for the guest’s safety.
- Child age 2~11 years : 20% discount from adult’s rate.
- No REFUNDABLE for unused tour and 100% cancellation will be charged for tours cancel within 24 hrs.
- Tipping for Tour Guide & Driver is not included.
- Validity 01 April 2020 – 31 March 2021.
- All prices are quoted in MYR (Ringgit Malaysia).
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice or FUEL HIKE.