HALF DAY LABUK BAY PROBOSCIS MONKEY SANCTUARY TOUR (CODE SGESDK 004)
Departures: Morning Feeding
0900 hrs ( City Hotels, Sandakan Hotel),
0915 hrs (Sabah Hotel)
Departures: Afternoon Feeding
1400 hrs (City Hotels, Sandakan Hotel)
1415 hrs (Sabah Hotel)
SGESDK 004 : Half Day Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary Tour
The Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary offers another perfect proboscis monkeys observation spot for any tourist who wants to have a closer look at these very unique primates. The sanctuary is located at the centre of the mangrove forest along the coastal land near Samawang Village at Labuk Bay, Sandakan. If you love taking close up pictures of the Proboscis Monkey, this is the best place. Currently there are 3 family groups and 1 bachelor group in the sanctuary. A chance to see Silver Leaf Monkey, Pig tailed Macaque, Oriental Pied Hornbill, Otter, White-bellied Woodpecker and Kingfishers too.
What to bring (recommendations):
Raincoat (wet season Nov-Feb), cap/hat, insect repellent, sun cream, good walking shoes, socks, comfortable cotton T-shirt with long or short pant, binocular, camera and personal medications.
Terms & Conditions :
- All the above are all EX – SDK city hotels only based on minimum 2 pax & above with SIC (Seat in Coach)
- Outskirts surcharge applies for outskirts hotel.
- Tours based on first come first serve basis on SIC (Seat in Coach) guided with English Speaking Guide.
- We reserve the rights to CANCEL/ALTER the tours of the programmed if it is necessary due to unforeseen circumstances for the guest’s safety.
- Child age 2~11 years : 20% discount from adult’s rate.
- No REFUNDABLE for unused tour and 100% cancellation will be charged for tours cancel within 24 hrs.
- Tipping for Tour Guide & Driver is not included.
- Validity 01 April 2020 – 31 March 2021.
- All prices are quoted in MYR (Ringgit Malaysia).
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice or FUEL HIKE.