2D1N SUKAU / OX-BOW LAKE (CODE SGCSDK C06)
Day 1 : Sukau / Afternoon Cruise (L/D)
Day 2 : Ox-Bow Lake Morning Cruise / Sandakan Town or Airport (B)
SGCSDK C06 : 2D1N Sukau & Ox-Bow Lake
DAY 01 SUKAU – AFTERNOON CRUISE – OVERNIGHT (L/D)
Meet and greet by guide at hotel or airport and drive for about 2.5hrs drive through rustic countryside studded with villages. Take a short transfer to Borneo Nature Lodge. Time for orientation have lunch and check in. Relax by the river before embarking by boat up river at 1600hrs alongSabah’s longest river. Kinabatangan with opportunity to view wildlife and birds in its virgin rainforest habitat. Search for some of the primates species inclusing the endermic Proboscis Monkeys as they settle down on treetops. Kinabatangan Wildlife Sanctuary is on the best places inSoutheast Asiato observe wildlife.
DAY 02 OX-BOW LAKE MORNING CRUISE – SANDAKAN TOWN OR AIRPORT (B)
Wake up to the calls of birds, insects and animals. At 0600hrs takea morning cruise up to the Kinabatangan River and onto kelenanap Ox Bow Lake for bird watching and in search of other wildlife. Take a short jungle walk if weather permits and experience the wilderness of Borneo before returning to the lodge for breakfast. After breakfast transfer to jetty and back to Sandakan and drop at hotel or airport
Package Includes : Tour & transfer, English speaking guide, accommodation, entrance fees and meals as stated.
Package Excludes : Airfare, camera/video fee, items that is not listed in the itinerary.
What to bring : Good walking shoes / light raincoat, insect repellent, hat, sun block and Binoculars.
Terms & Conditions
- All tours include tour & transfer / English speaking guide / accommodation / conservation / Entrance fee(s) / meals as per stated above.
- All rates quoted in MYR (Ringgit Malaysia) are provided with SIC (seat in coach) with a minimum of 2 people & above.
- Sequence of the tours arrangement will be based on your flight arrival and departure and the situations.
- Any additional requests from the tour itinerary given will be considered as a Private Tours and will subject to additional charges applies.
- Rates subject to changed without prior notice or FUEL HIKE. Single Supplement will be charged at 50% from the rates.
- Validity 1 April 2020 ~ 31 March 2021. (Peak period subject to surcharge)
- Rates are exclusive of SST 6%.
- Child rates ( 2 ~ 11 years old) are charged 80% of adult’s rates and tours (with meals & accommodations), no beds but sharing with parents, full adult’s rates if children with bed