3D2N TURTLE ISLAND / SEPILOK ORANG UTAN / BILIT or SUKAU / GOMANTONG CAVE (CODE SGCSDK C04)
Day 1 : Selingan Island O/N (L/D)
Day 2 : Sepilok Orang Utan / Afternoon Cruise / Bilit O/N (B/L/D)
Day 3 : Gomantong Cave / Sandakan Town or Airport (B)
SGCSDK C04 : 3D2N Turtle Island / Sepilok Orang Utan / Bilit or Sukau / Gomantong Cave
DAY 01 SELINGAN ISLAND – OVERNIGHT (L/D)
Meet and pick up from Sandakan airport (preferably 1st flight) or hotel and transfer to the jetty. At 0930hrs, boat depart to turtle island. It takes about an hour to reach Selingan Turtle Island which lies 40km north of Sandakan in the Sulu Sea off Sabah’s east coast. Selingan Turtle Island is the main nesting area for the Green Turtle and Hawksbill Turtle. Lunch, free at leisure ideal for relaxing, swimming and snorkeling. After dinner, prepare to wait for the park ranger to inform of the sighting for a turtle come to the shore and laying eggs. Witness the collecting of eggs from the nesting site, re-plant them in the hatchery and also witness a baby turtles scrambling to the open sea upon release on the shore. (Taking video is not allowed)
DAY 02 SEPILOK ORANG UTAN – AFTERNOON RIVER CRUISE – BILIT – OVERNIGHT (B/L/D)
After breakfast, depart at 0700hrs return to Sandakan jetty. Proceed to the world famous Sepilok OrangUtan Rehabilitation Center located at Kabili-Sepilok Forest Reserve. Watch the video show, a rehabilitation documentary of an orphaned orang utan before taking a walk on the wood boardwalk through the lowland rainforest to the feeding view platform. Watch the feeding of an Orang Utan at 1000hrs. Continue journey (approx. 2 hrs) to Bilit or Sukau located beside the Lower Kinabatangan Riverin village of Bilit, a based for easy exploration for the incredible diversity of plant, mammal and birds. Upon arrival at Bilit jetty, take a boat transfer to the lodge (Bilit). Welcome drink, short briefing and check-in. lunch enroute At 1600hrs join a river cruise in search of an endemic Proboscis Monkeys, different species of birds and other wildlife along the river bank.
Overnight at Bilit or Sukau
DAY 03 GOMANTONG CAVE – SANDAKAN TOWN OR AIRPORT (B)
After breakfast, check out. Return to Sandakan (approx. 3hrs drive) through rustic countryside studded with villages en-route to Gomantong Cave located in the heartland of the Gomantong Forest Reserve, a home of millions and swiftlets. Explore the biggest bird’s nest cave in Sabah and the best-managed edible bird’s nest. After lunch, transfer to Sandakan airport or hotel.
Package Includes : Tour & transfer, English speaking guide, accommodation, entrance fees and meals as stated.
Package Excludes : Airfare, camera/video fee, items that is not listed in the itinerary.
What to bring : Good walking shoes / light raincoat, insect repellent, hat, sun block and Binoculars.
Terms & Conditions
- All tours include tour & transfer / English speaking guide / accommodation / conservation / Entrance fee(s) / meals as per stated above.
- All rates quoted in MYR (Ringgit Malaysia) are provided with SIC (seat in coach) with a minimum of 2 people & above.
- Sequence of the tours arrangement will be based on your flight arrival and departure and the situations.
- Any additional requests from the tour itinerary given will be considered as a Private Tours and will subject to additional charges applies.
- Rates subject to changed without prior notice or FUEL HIKE. Single Supplement will be charged at 50% from the rates.
- Validity 1 April 2020 ~ 31 March 2021. (Peak period subject to surcharge)
- Rates are exclusive of SST 6%.
- Child rates ( 2 ~ 11 years old) are charged 80% of adult’s rates and tours (with meals & accommodations), no beds but sharing with parents, full adult’s rates if children with bed