3D2N SEPILOK ORANG UTAN / BILIT OR SUKAU / GOMANTONG CAVE (CODE SGCSDK C03)
Day 1 : Sepilok Orang Utan / Bilit O/N / Afternoon River Cruise / Bilit (L/D)
Day 2 : Ox-bow Lake / Afternoon River Cruise / Bilit O/N (B/L/D)
Day 3 : Gomantong Cave / Sandakan Town or Airport (B)
SGCSDK C03 : 3D2N Sepilok Orang Utan / Bilit or Sukau / Gomantong Cave
DAY 01 SEPILOK ORANG UTAN – BILIT – AFTERNOON RIVER CRUISE – BILIT – OVERNIGHT (L/D)
Meet and Greet and Proceed to Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre. After registration, follow a guided boardwalk that will lead you to the Feeding Platform, a chance for you to explore the lowland rainforest trees. Witness the feeding of orang utans, watch the scheduled video programme about the Orang Utan (25mins) at the Nature Education Centre, pay a visit to the Exhibition Hall. Proceed to Bilit Rainforest Lodge or Sukau located beside the lower Kinabatangan Riverin the village of Bilit, a base for easy exploration of the incredible diversity of plant, mammal and birds at the Kinabatangan region. Upon arrival at Bilit or Sukau, take boat to the lodge, welcome drink, short briefing and check in. At 1600hrs join a river cruise in search of endemic Proboscis monkeys, different species of birds and other wildlife along the river bank. Overnight at the Bilit Rainforest Lodge
DAY 02 OX-BOW LAKE – AFTERNOON RIVER CRUISE – BILIT – OVERNIGHT (B/L/D)
Ox-BowLake for bird watching. Return to lodge for late breakfast. Free at leisure. Jungle walk id weather permits. Lunch enroute. At 1600hrs join another river cruise in search for more species of primates and wildlife along the Kinabatangan Riverbank. Overnight at Bilit or Sukau.
DAY 03 GOMANTONG CAVE – SANDAKAN TOWN OR AIRPORT (B)
After breakfast check out return to Sandakan through rustic countryside studded with villages en route to Gomantong Caves located in the heartland of the gomantong forest reserve a home of millions bats and swiftles. Explore the biggest birds’s nest cave inSabahand the best managed edible birds nest. After lunch transfer to Sandakan airport Or hotel
Package Includes : Tour & transfer, English speaking guide, accommodation, entrance fees and meals as stated.
Package Excludes : Airfare, camera/video fee, items that is not listed in the itinerary.
What to bring : Good walking shoes / light raincoat, insect repellent, hat, sun block and Binoculars.
Terms & Conditions
- All tours include tour & transfer / English speaking guide / accommodation / conservation / Entrance fee(s) / meals as per stated above.
- All rates quoted in MYR (Ringgit Malaysia) are provided with SIC (seat in coach) with a minimum of 2 people & above.
- Sequence of the tours arrangement will be based on your flight arrival and departure and the situations.
- Any additional requests from the tour itinerary given will be considered as a Private Tours and will subject to additional charges applies.
- Rates subject to changed without prior notice or FUEL HIKE. Single Supplement will be charged at 50% from the rates.
- Validity 1 April 2020 ~ 31 March 2021. (Peak period subject to surcharge)
- Rates are exclusive of SST 6%.
- Child rates ( 2 ~ 11 years old) are charged 80% of adult’s rates and tours (with meals & accommodations), no beds but sharing with parents, full adult’s rates if children with bed