2D1N TURTLE ISLAND (CODE SGCSDK C02)
Day 1 : Selingan Island Overnight (L/D)
Day 2 : Sandakan Town / Airport (B)
SGCSDK C02 : 2D1N Turtle Island
DAY 01 SELINGAN ISLAND – OVERNIGHT (L/D)
Meet and greet from Sandakan airport and transfer to CQ Jetty for Selingan Turtle Island. At 0930hrs boat departs to Turtle Island. This journey, you will board a motorised boat and will take about 1 hour which lies 40km north of Sandakan in the Sulu Sea of Sabah’s east coast. Selingan Turtle island is the main nesting area for the Green Turtles and Hawksbill Turtles. Lunch, free at leisure ideal for relaxing, swimming and snorkelling.After dinner, standby at the Cafeteria. Wait for Park Ranger’s signal before proceeding in a small group to the egg-laying site to witness the mother turtle laying eggs, transferring of eggs to the hatchery and releasing of hatchlings to the sea. Stay overnight at Selingan Island.
DAY 02 SELINGAN ISLAND – SANDAKAN TOWN (B)
After breakfast depart by 0700 hrs, return to Sandakan. Proceed to the Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre. After registration, follow a guided boardwalk that will lead you to the Feeding Platform, a chance for you to explore the lowland rainforest trees. Witness the feeding of orang utans, watch the scheduled video programme about the Orang Utan ( 25 mins) at the Nature Education Centre, and pay a visit to the Exhibition Hall. Witness feeding time at 1000 hrs. Transfer to Sandakan Airport or hotel
End of Services 1000hrs
Package Includes : Tour & transfer, English speaking guide, accommodation, entrance fees and meals as stated.
Package Excludes : Airfare, camera/video fee, items that is not listed in the itinerary.
What to bring : Good walking shoes / light raincoat, insect repellent, hat, sun block and Binoculars.
Terms & Conditions
- All tours include tour & transfer / English speaking guide / accommodation / conservation / Entrance fee(s) / meals as per stated above.
- All rates quoted in MYR (Ringgit Malaysia) are provided with SIC (seat in coach) with a minimum of 2 people & above.
- Sequence of the tours arrangement will be based on your flight arrival and departure and the situations.
- Any additional requests from the tour itinerary given will be considered as a Private Tours and will subject to additional charges applies.
- Rates subject to changed without prior notice or FUEL HIKE. Single Supplement will be charged at 50% from the rates.
- Validity 1 April 2020 ~ 31 March 2021. (Peak period subject to surcharge)
- Rates are exclusive of SST 6%.
- Child rates ( 2 ~ 11 years old) are charged 80% of adult’s rates and tours (with meals & accommodations), no beds but sharing with parents, full adult’s rates if children with bed