2D1N SEPILOK ORANG UTAN / BILIT or SUKAU / GOMANTONG CAVE (CODE SGCSDK C01)
Day 1 : Sepilok Orang Utan / Bilit or Sukau /Afternoon River Cruise/ Bilit OR Sukau (L/D)
Day 2 : Gomantong Cave / Sandakan Town or Airport (B)
SGCSDK C01 : 2D1N Sepilok Orang Utan / Bilit or Sukau / Gomantong Cave
DAY 01 SEPILOK ORANG UTAN – BILIT OR SUKAU – OVERNIGHT (L/D)
Meet and greet from airport, drive approximately 40 mins to Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre. After registration, follow a guided boardwalk that will lead you to the Feeding Platform, a chance for you to explore the lowland rainforest trees. Witness the feeding of orang utans, watch the scheduled video programme about the Orang Utan (25mins) at the Nature Education Centre, pay a visit to the Exhibition Hall. Proceed to Bilit Rainforest Lodge located beside the lower Kinabatangan River in the village of Bilit, a base for easy exploration of the incredible diversity of plant, mammal and birds at the Kinabatangan region. Upon arrival at Bilit or Sukau, take boat to the lodge, welcome drink, short briefing and check in. At 1600hrs join a river cruise in search of endemic Proboscis monkey different species of birds and other wildlife along the river bank. Overnight at the Bilit Or Sukau
DAY 02 SUKAU OR BILIT – GOMANTONG CAVE (B)
After breakfast check out return to Sandakan through rustic countryside studded with villages en route to Gomantong Caves located in the heartland of the Gomantong forest reserve a home of millions bats and swiftles. Explore the biggest birds’s nest cave in Sabah and the best managed edible birds nest. After lunch transfer to Sandakan airport Or hotel
End of Services 1600hrs (Recommended flight 1800hrs)
Package Includes : Tour & transfer, English speaking guide, accommodation, entrance fees and meals as stated.
Package Excludes : Airfare, camera/video fee, items that is not listed in the itinerary.
What to bring : Good walking shoes / light raincoat, insect repellent, hat, sun block and Binoculars.
Terms & Conditions
- All tours include tour & transfer / English speaking guide / accommodation / conservation / Entrance fee(s) / meals as per stated above.
- All rates quoted in MYR (Ringgit Malaysia) are provided with SIC (seat in coach) with a minimum of 2 people & above.
- Sequence of the tours arrangement will be based on your flight arrival and departure and the situations.
- Any additional requests from the tour itinerary given will be considered as a Private Tours and will subject to additional charges applies.
- Rates subject to changed without prior notice or FUEL HIKE. Single Supplement will be charged at 50% from the rates.
- Validity 1 April 2020 ~ 31 March 2021. (Peak period subject to surcharge)
- Rates are exclusive of SST 6%.
- Child rates ( 2 ~ 11 years old) are charged 80% of adult’s rates and tours (with meals & accommodations), no beds but sharing with parents, full adult’s rates if children with bed