4D3N HERITAGE & ADVENTURE BORNEO ISLAND (CODE SGCKK 005)
SGCKK005 4 Days 3 Nights Heritage & Adventure Borneo Island
Day 1 Meet and greet at the airport or hotel lobby. Take a journey about 2 hours to Kinabalu National Park. En-route, stop at Nabalu Village- rich in local made handicraft. You can get few as souvenir for family and friends before continue a journey. While in the park, either you can do these on your own or with a park naturalist. The Mountain Garden, an excellent 5-acre specimen of the entire Kinabalu Park area gives a wonderful sneak preview of the place (on pax account). At the Exhibition Hall, a very informative video presentation is shown every afternoon. Evenings and early mornings at the park are perfect for bird watching with over 300 species known to inhabit the area. Kinabalu Park received the greatest recognition of its biological contribution when it was declared Malaysia’s first World Heritage in 2000. Lunch will be served. Transfer to resort in Kundasang for overnight and dinner will be served. Free at leisure.
Meal : Lunch & Dinner
Day 2 After breakfast. you may take a little bit time to visit kundasang town famous for its fruit and vegetables stall. Lunch at local restaurant. Take a journey back to Kota Kinabalu City afterwards. Check-in to 3* hotel or similar. Free at leisure.
Remark : Optional to Poring on last minute / during tour commenced will be charge at RM50nett per person.
Meal : Breakfast & Lunch
Day 3 At 0830hrs Meet at hotel lobby and transfer to Tamparuli District. Journey takes approximately 1 hour 15 minutes to starting point for rafting known as Pukak, Kiulu Village. A briefing on rafting techniques and do’s-and don’ts will be conducted by the river guide. The rafting is mild so it is suitable for children. Then enjoy the rafting while BBQ lunch at the river side is prepare for you when you return. At 1000, Starts Rafting for 1 hour 30 minutes (depending on the water level) The furthest distance can go up to 15KM if the water level is high and 8KM if excursions at normal water level. Lunch will be served at the ending point before transfer back to hotel.
Important: Rafter must be physically fit, Contact lenses are not advisable. Do not bring precious tornament along the trip. Children below 5 years are not allowed to raft. Participant must sign liability Release Form before the trip begins.
Meal : Breakfast & Lunch
Day 4 Breakfast at the hotel, Free at leisure until pick up time to airport.
Meal : Breakfast
To bring: Raincoat (during rainy season), insect repellent and hat. Use good walking shoes. Comfortable cotton T-Shirt. Swim wear, sun lotion, hat & drinking water, change of cotton T-shirts and short pant, Sunglasses and etc.
3* hotels ~ Dreamtel / Cititel or similar (Which is available)
4* hotels ~ Grandis
5* hotels ~ Nexus or similar (Which is available)
Terms & Conditions
- The above package requires minimum 2 pax to GO.
- Rates are quoted per person in MYR (Ringgit Malaysia) with Twin sharing basic.
- Airport transfers & tours are on SIC (SEAT IN COACH) basis.
- Airport in & out transfers quoted based on normal hours at 0700hours ~ 2159hours. Midnight surcharge will be imposed of RM10nett per person per way after the mentioned hours.
- 20% off for Children age of 2 ~ 11years without bed sharing same room with parents, 100% full rate for children with bed.
- All reservation subject to availability, First come first served basic.
- The above rates does not includes high season surcharge. Surcharge applies during Peak season period.
- Validity from 1 Jan til 31st December 2020.
- Rates subject to be changed without prior notice or due to fuel hike.