4D3N HERITAGE & FANTASY BORNEO ISLAND (CODE SGCKK 004)
SGCKK004 4 Days 3 Nights Heritage & Fantasy Borneo Island
Day 1 Meet and greet at airport or hotel lobby. Take a journey to Kinabalu National Park take about 2 hours. En-route, stop at Nabalu Village – rich in local made handicraft. You can get few as souvenir for family and friends before continue a journey. While in the park, either you can do these on your own or with a park naturalist. The Mountain Garden, an excellent 5-acre specimen of the entire Kinabalu Park area gives a wonderful sneak preview of the place (on pax account). At the Exhibition Hall, a very informative video presentation is shown every afternoon. Evenings and early mornings at the park are perfect for bird watching with over 300 species known to inhabit the area. Kinabalu Park received the greatest recognition of its biological contribution when it was declared Malaysia’s first World Heritage in 2000. Lunch will be served. Transfer to resort in Kundasang for overnight and dinner will be served. free at leisure.
Meal : Lunch & Dinner
Day 2 After breakfast. you may take a little bit time to visit Kundasang town famous for its fruit and vegetables stall. Lunch at local restaurant. Take a journey back to Kota Kinabalu City afterward. Check-in to 3* hotel or similar. Free at leisure.
Meal : Breakfast & Lunch
Remark : Entrance to Mt Garden/ Slide show are on pax account. Optional to Poring on last minute / during tour commenced will be charge at RM per person.
Day 3 0830hrs pick up from hotel and transfer to jetty for Sapi island tour. A boat-ride less than half an hour takes you to Sapi Island just off Kota Kinabalu City. Sapi Island is ideal for swimming and snorkeling. The fine white sandy beach is perfect for catching some rays. Really bliss out on any one of the beaches, the blue sea and coral reefs with colorful marine life. BBQ buffet lunch will be served on island. Free at Leisure. They share tropical vegetation that supports interesting wildlife. At 1600hrs, transfer back to mainland and to respective hotel.
Activities – Seaport available at own pax account such as Parasailing, Jetskii, Kayak, Snorkel & Fin Set can be hired OR boat charter to do island hopping around Tunku Abdul Rahman Park)
Meal : Breakfast & BBQ buffet lunch
Day 4 breakfast at the hotel, Free at leisure until pick up time to the airport
Meal : Breakfast
To bring: Raincoat (during rainy season), insect repellent and hat. Use good walking shoes. Comfortable cotton T-Shirt. swim wear, sun lotion, hat & drinking water, change of cotton T-shirts and short pant, Sunglasses and etc.
3* hotels ~ Dreamtel / Cititel or similar (Which is available)
4* hotels ~ Grandis
5* hotels ~ Nexus or similar (Which is available)
Terms & Conditions
- The above package requires minimum 2 pax to GO.
- Rates are quoted per person in MYR (Ringgit Malaysia) with Twin sharing basic.
- Airport transfers & tours are on SIC (SEAT IN COACH) basis.
- Airport in & out transfers quoted based on normal hours at 0700hours ~ 2159hours. Midnight surcharge will be imposed of RM10nett per person per way after the mentioned hours.
- 20% off for Children age of 2 ~ 11years without bed sharing same room with parents, 100% full rate for children with bed.
- All reservation subject to availability, First come first served basic.
- The above rates does not includes high season surcharge. Surcharge applies during Peak season period.
- Validity from 1 Jan til 31st December 2020.
- Rates subject to be changed without prior notice or due to fuel hike.