3D2N FANTASY BORNEO ISLAND (CODE SGCKK 001)
SGCKK001 3 Days 2 Nights Fantasy Borneo Island
Day 1 Meet and greet at airport. Transfer to 3* hotel or similar. Free at leisure.
Day 2 0830hrs pick up from hotel and transfer to jetty for Sapi island tour. A boat-ride less than half an hour takes you to Sapi Island just off Kota Kinabalu City. Sapi Island is ideal for swimming and snorkeling. The fine white sandy beach is perfect for catching some rays. Really bliss out on any one of the beaches, the blue sea and coral reefs with colorful marine life. BBQ buffet lunch will be served on island. Free at Leisure. They share tropical vegetation that supports interesting wildlife. At 1600hrs, transfer back to mainland and to respective hotel.
Activities – Seaport available at own pax account such as Parasailing, Jetskii, Kayak, Snorkel & Fin Set can be hired OR boat charter to do island hopping around Tunku Abdul Rahman Park)
Meal : Breakfast & BBQ Buffet Lunch
Day 3 Breakfast at the hotel, get ready to check out and transfer to airport for flight back home.
Meal : Breakfast
To bring: Insect repellent, swim wear, sun lotion, hat & drinking water, change of cotton T-shirts and short pant, Sunglasses and etc.
3* hotels ~ Dreamtel / Cititel or similar (Which is available)
4* hotels ~ Grandis
5* hotels ~ Nexus or similar (Which is available)
Terms & Conditions
- The above package requires minimum 2 pax to GO.
- Rates are quoted per person in MYR (Ringgit Malaysia) with Twin sharing basic.
- Airport transfers & tours are on SIC (SEAT IN COACH) basis.
- Airport in & out transfers quoted based on normal hours at 0700hours ~ 2159hours. Midnight surcharge will be imposed of RM10nett per person per way after the mentioned hours.
- 20% off for Children age of 2 ~ 11years without bed sharing same room with parents, 100% full rate for children with bed.
- All reservation subject to availability, First come first served basic.
- The above rates does not includes high season surcharge. Surcharge applies during Peak season period.
- Validity from 1 Jan til 31st December 2020.
- Rates subject to be changed without prior notice or due to fuel hike.