2D1N MANTANANI ISLAND (VILLA) (CODE EAEON 011)
Day 1 : KK City / Mantanani Island / Beach Lodge – Overnight (L/D)
Day 2 : Mantanani Island / KK City (B)
EAEON 011 2 Days 1 Night Mantanani Island (Villa)
DAY 01 KOTA KINABALU HOTEL – RAMPAYAN LAUT JETTY – MANTANANI BESAR (L/D)
Mantanani Island area a group of three isolated islands located North-West of Kota Belud, about an hour’s drive from the city of Kota Kinabalu. Approximately 45 minutes boat ride by speedboat from the Kuala Abai Jetty. Islands boast with crystal clear blue waters tilled with a richest and unpolluted of marine life and white sandy beaches surrounded. Ideally for island lovers whom prefers sun, sand and beach. Snorkelling around the Palm Beach area and after lunch, you may snorkel or swim around the house reef area. It is a popular site for recreational diving as there are three nearby dive wrecks dating from the Second World War, as well as being known for its dugongs.
0715hrs : Pick up from hotel and transfer by coach or van to Rampayan Laut Jetty, Kota Belud. Estimated time travel will be 1 hour and 45 minutes.
0945hrs : Arrival at Rampayan Laut Jetty and depart by boat to Mantanani Besar (Big) Island. Boat ride takes approximately 1 hour to the island.
(Note : For safety reasons, the trip may cancel/return back halfway if the weather or sea condition is deemed unsafe for the journey to proceed.)
1100hrs : Arrival
1115hrs : Depart for first and second snorkelling sessions.
1300hrs : Lunch will be served.
1400hrs : Check in at your accommodation. Free at leisure after lunch.
1800hrs : Dinner will be served. Free at leisure. Overnight at Palm Beach Resort.
DAY 02 TOUCH BORNEO RESORT ~ KOTA KINABALU HOTEL (B)
0730hrs : Breakfast is served at the dining hall. We recommend that you be up early to experience the serenity if day break on the island, watch the sunrise over Mount Kinabalu, see the village children going to the school and fishing boats going to the sea. Free and easy.
1000hrs : Check out of your room. However, continue to enjoy the Lodge’s facilities. Please check with the crew if you need to store your luggage. Free and easy.
1115hrs : Depart for third and fourth snorkelling sessions.
1300hrs : Lunch will be served.
1500hrs : Get ready to depart back to the mainland, Rampayan Laut Jetty.
(Note : We may depart earlier from the island if we foresee that there is any changes in the sea and weather conditions that may affect the safety of the journey.)
1600hrs : Arrival at Kuala Rampayan, Kota Belud. Board coach/van to Kota Kinabalu and transfer to your respective hotel. Approximately time arrival at 1830hrs.
Things to bring : Insect repellent, towel & other items of personal use, sandals, comfortable cotton T-shirts, long or short pants are recommended, mineral water, ringgit Malaysia.
Terms & Conditions
- Overnight tours inclusive of accommodation (TWIN SHARING), meals as stated, all applicable entrances fee, Licensed English Speaking Guide & permitted transportation.
- Mt. Climbing Packages inclusive of accommodations on non heated dormitory bed, meals as stated, all applicable entrances fee, Climbing Permit, Insurance, License, Mt. Guide on sharing , English speaking guide for registration & permitted transportation.
- Excludes Porter fees & certificate only.
- Children age 2 ~ 11 years (without bed sharing with parents) discount at 20% from adult rates while full charge children with bed.
- Rates are subject to changed without prior notice or due to fuel hike.
- The above rates does not includes high season surcharge. Surcharge applies during Peak season period.
- Validity from 1 Jan til 31st December 2020.