2D1N KUDAT TIP OF BORNEO (LONGHOUSE) (CODE EAEON 010)
Day 1 : KK City / Bee Farm / Gong Factory / Tip of Borneo / Long house – Overnight (L/D)
Day 2 : Kudat Long house / KK City (B)
EAEON 010 2 Days 1 Night Kudat Tip of Borneo (Long house)
DAY 01 KK HOTEL – BEE FARM – GONG MAKING – LONGHOUSE – TIP OF BORNEO (L/D)
0800hrs, a cultural tour that take you to North through Kota Belud, the home of the Bajau Horsemen is Kudat, where the Rungus maintain their Long House lifestyle & traditions. The life here revolves mainly around their rice planting & their handicrafts – basketry, bead work & cloth weaving. Rungus women still use a blackstrap handloom to weave their traditional attire made of cotton which they grow themselves. Their dress is one of the most nice & attractive among Sabah’s ethnic group. Cottage industries include Bee Farm & Gong Making. Kudat’s most northern end attraction is “Simpang Mengayau”, which looks out over the South China Sea & Sulu Sea. Beautiful sunset can be seen on good clear day at this point.
0800hrs : Pick up from hotel.
0930hrs : Kota Belud for “tamu”, a native open market (available only if tour start on Sunday).visit about an hour before continue journey to bee farm village and gong making village.
1100hrs : Estimate arrival at bee farm Village, Kg. Gombizau. Guided walk to the farm where the local will show you the hives box. At nearby village is Kg.sumangkap, an enterprising small village where visitors can observe traditional gong making. Continue to the longhouse.
1200hrs : Estimate arrival in Bavanggazo longhouse. Short introduction tour and lunch will be served. Rest before continue to the Tip of Borneo.
1530hrs : Continue journey to the Tip of Borneo for sunset.
1830hrs : Return to Bavanggazo longhouse for overnight. Dinner will be served and enjoy the cultural performance from the local villagers.
( Remarks : Cultural dance on optional RM50 p/pax for 3~4 set of dance)
DAY 02 BAVANGGAZO LONG HOUSE – KOTA KINABLAU HOTEL (B)
After breakfast, slowly drive down to Kota Kinabalu for you next journey.
Things to bring: Insect repellent, towel & other items of personal use, sandals, comfortable cotton T-shirts, long or short pants are recommended, mineral water, ringgit Malaysia.
Terms & Conditions
- Overnight tours inclusive of accommodation (TWIN SHARING), meals as stated, all applicable entrances fee, Licensed English Speaking Guide & permitted transportation.
- Mt. Climbing Packages inclusive of accommodations on non heated dormitory bed, meals as stated, all applicable entrances fee, Climbing Permit, Insurance, License, Mt. Guide on sharing , English speaking guide for registration & permitted transportation.
- Excludes Porter fees & certificate only.
- Children age 2 ~ 11 years (without bed sharing with parents) discount at 20% from adult rates while full charge children with bed.
- Rates are subject to changed without prior notice or due to fuel hike.
- The above rates does not includes high season surcharge. Surcharge applies during Peak season period.
- Validity from 1 Jan til 31st December 2020.