2D1N SABAH TEA ESCAPADE WITH FISH SPA (CODE EAEON 006)
Day 1 : KK City / Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot spring / Sabah Tea – Overnight (L/D)
Day 2 : Tea Factory visit / Fish Spa / KK City (B)
EAEON 006 2 Days 1 Night Sabah Tea Escapade with Fish Spa
DAY 01 KOTA KINABALU – KINABALU PARK – PORING HOT SPRING – OVERNIGHT (L/D)
This tour brings you across mountainous Crocker Range with panoramic view of the country side and soaring hills. Whilst en route to Kinabalu National Park, you can catch the magnificent sight of Mount Kinabalu,South East Asia highest peak. The Park is a World Heritage Site with incredible mega bio-diversity of flora and fauna, a heaven for nature enthusiasts. On arrival, visit the Exhibit centre and Mt.Garden to reveal some of Mother Nature’s miracles. This botanical paradise is blessed with an astonishing variety of flora and fauna from the rich lowland dipterocarp forest through the montane oak, rhododendron, and coniferous forests, to the alpine meadow plants. Take a short trek at the one of many trails with our guide.
After lunch, depart for Poring Hot Spring which offers visitors the opportunity for an invigorating dip into its hot sulphur spring. For a closer look at nature, take the 41 meter high Canopy Walk which offers a spectacular view of the Borneo Rainforest flora and fauna. At the late evening, proceed to check in at Sabah Tea Garden Cottage . Dinner will be provided.
DAY 02 FREE AT LEISURE (B)
After breakfast, enjoyed a early morning beautiful sunrise view of the Mt Kinabalu and the mist covering the tea plantation. Malaysian breakfast will be served. At 0800am, get prepare for a 30 to 45 mins tour around the tea factory. Followed by transfer to Kg Luanti getting to learn about the “Tagal” fish massage and you may swim at the river with cool water from the mountain , free at leisure until before depart back to Kota Kinabalu City.
To Bring : Raincoat, inspect repellent, toilets, towel & others items of personal use, good walking shoes, comfortable cotton T-shirt with long or short pant recommended.
Terms & Conditions
- Overnight tours inclusive of accommodation (TWIN SHARING), meals as stated, all applicable entrances fee, Licensed English Speaking Guide & permitted transportation.
- Mt. Climbing Packages inclusive of accommodations on non heated dormitory bed, meals as stated, all applicable entrances fee, Climbing Permit, Insurance, License, Mt. Guide on sharing , English speaking guide for registration & permitted transportation.
- Excludes Porter fees & certificate only.
- Children age 2 ~ 11 years (without bed sharing with parents) discount at 20% from adult rates while full charge children with bed.
- Rates are subject to changed without prior notice or due to fuel hike.
- The above rates does not includes high season surcharge. Surcharge applies during Peak season period.
- Validity from 1 Jan til 31st December 2020.