3D2N SUMMIT TRAIL LEISURE (EX-TIMPOHON) (CODE EAEON 004)
Day 1 : KK City / Kinabalu Park – Overnight (D)
Day 2 : Kinabalu Park / Timpohon / Summit – Overnight (B/L/D)
Day 3 : Summit / Kinabalu Park / KK City (B/L)
EAEON 004 3 Days 2 Night Summit Trail Leisure (Ex-Timpohon)
DAY 01 KOTA KINABALU – KINABALU NATIONAL PARK – OVERNIGHT (D)
Meet at Kota Kinabalu City and proceed for an easy 2 hours overland journey to Kinabalu National Park– Malaysia’s 1st World Heritage Site. Kinabalu National Park gazette in year 1964 with an area of 754sq km was dub as botanical paradise. Home to half of the world flowering plants species it is also fame for the Majestic Mt. Kinabalu (4,095 meter) –Highest Mountain in South East Asia. On arrival at the park, proceed for a guided walk along the nature trails with the Park Naturalist or just relax and enjoy the cool weather at the park. Visit the Mountain Garden to learn more the flowering plants found at Kinabalu National Park. Then visit the Exhibition Centre or just step into Wonderland by following any of the numerous trails around park, each filled with discovery. There are more than 1000 species of flora found at Kinabalu Park. Overnight at Kinabalu National Park’s lodge or similar & dinner will be served.
DAY 02 KINABALU NATIONAL PARK –- TIMPOHON – LABAN RATA RESTHOUSE (B/PACKED L/D)
After breakfast, proceed to Park Head Quarters for registration and meet up with your Mountain Guide at the Reception Counter. After briefing and preparation commence your journey to Timpohon Gate and then you will start your trek to Laban Rata for approximately 4-5 hours depending on individual’s fitness level. At Noon, packed lunch will be given. The trekking will pass by different vegetation zones from Oak and Chestnut to mossy and eventually to alpine type of vegetation. Then make your final trek to Laban Rata Resthouse (3,353 meter). Overnight at Laban Rata Resthouse (Heated/Non Heated – Dormitory Bed Rooms) and spend the rest of the afternoon at own leisure to explore the surrounding or simply soak in the scenery spread beneath you. Dinner will be served at Laban Rata Resthouse.
DAY 03 SUMMIT – TIMPOHON – KOTA KINABALU (B/REFRESHMENT)
Morning call at 0200hrs and continue ascending to the Summit of Mount Kinabalu. Upon reach the summit, opportunity to witness the beautiful sunrise and to take photo on the highest point. Then climb down to Laban Rata for breakfast before descent down to Timpohon Gate where the transportation is provided to send you to the Park Head Quarters to collect your Certificate (certificate on pax account) and buffet meals for refreshment will be served. After lunch, transfer down to Kota Kinabalu City.
To Bring : Raincoat, inspect repellent, toilets, towel & others items of personal use, good walking shoes, comfortable cotton T-shirt with long or short pant recommended.
Terms & Conditions
- Overnight tours inclusive of accommodation (TWIN SHARING), meals as stated, all applicable entrances fee, Licensed English Speaking Guide & permitted transportation.
- Mt. Climbing Packages inclusive of accommodations on non heated dormitory bed, meals as stated, all applicable entrances fee, Climbing Permit, Insurance, License, Mt. Guide on sharing , English speaking guide for registration & permitted transportation.
- Excludes Porter fees & certificate only.
- Children age 2 ~ 11 years (without bed sharing with parents) discount at 20% from adult rates while full charge children with bed.
- Rates are subject to changed without prior notice or due to fuel hike.
- The above rates does not includes high season surcharge. Surcharge applies during Peak season period.
- Validity from 1 Jan til 31st December 2020.