2D1N SUMMIT TRAIL EXPRESS (EX-TIMPOHON) (CODE EAEON 003)
Day 1 : KK City / Kinabalu Park / Timpohon / Summit – Overnight (L/D)
Day 2 : Summit / Kinabalu Park / KK City (B/L)
EAEON 003 2 Days 1 Night Summit Trail Express (Ex-Timpohon)
DAY 01 KOTA KINABALU – TIMPOHON – LABAN RATA RESTHOUSE (PACKED L/D)
Meet at 0700hrs and transfer to Kinabalu National Park which will take approximately 2 hours journey. This tour brings you across mountainous Crocker Range with panoramic view of the countryside and soaring hills. On arrival, experience the cool fresh air and the natural ambience of the Park & proceed to Park Head Quarters for registration and meet up with the Mountain Guide at the Reception Counter. After briefing and preparation commence your journey to Timpohon Gate and then you will start your trek to Laban Rata approximately 4-5 hours depending on individual’s fitness level. At noon, packed lunch will be given. The trekking will pass by different vegetation zones from Oak and Chestnut to mossy and eventually to alpine type of vegetation.and then you will make the final trek to Laban Rata Resthouse (3,353 meter). Check in & overnight at Laban Rata Resthouse (Heated /Non Heated – Dormitory Bed Rooms) and spend the rest of the afternoon at own leisure to explore the surrounding or simply soak in the scenery spread beneath you. Dinner will be served at Laban Rata Resthouse.
DAY 02 SUMMIT – TIMPOHON – KOTA KINABALU (B/REFRESHMENT)
Morning call at 0200hrs and continue ascending to the Summit of Mount Kinabalu. Upon reach the summit, opportunity to witness the beautiful sunrise and to take photo on the highest point. Then, climb down to Laban Rata for breakfast before descent down to Timpohon Gate where the transportation is provided to send you to the Park Head Quarters to collect your Certificate (certificate on pax account) and buffet meals as refreshment will be served. After lunch, transfer down to Kota Kinabalu City.
To Bring : Raincoat, inspect repellent, toilets, towel & others items of personal use, good walking shoes, comfortable cotton T-shirt with long or short pant recommended.
Terms & Conditions
- Overnight tours inclusive of accommodation (TWIN SHARING), meals as stated, all applicable entrances fee, Licensed English Speaking Guide & permitted transportation.
- Mt. Climbing Packages inclusive of accommodations on non heated dormitory bed, meals as stated, all applicable entrances fee, Climbing Permit, Insurance, License, Mt. Guide on sharing , English speaking guide for registration & permitted transportation.
- Excludes Porter fees & certificate only.
- Children age 2 ~ 11 years (without bed sharing with parents) discount at 20% from adult rates while full charge children with bed.
- Rates are subject to changed without prior notice or due to fuel hike.
- The above rates does not includes high season surcharge. Surcharge applies during Peak season period.
- Validity from 1 Jan til 31st December 2020.